Cool Comfort Plan
Our Cool Comfort Plan covers our 15-point annual tune-up and preventative maintenance while reducing the cost of typical repairs by 15 percent. The Cool Comfort Plan covers one complete air conditioning system. Where there is more than one system present, coverage for each additional system is half-price.
Hours of repair service are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Below is a list of the steps we perform in our 15-point comprehensive annual tune-up and preventative maintenance.
- Replace air filters
- Open air handler and inspect evaporative coil (clean as required)
- Inspect blower drive belt, adjust tension, replace if necessary
- Inspect and clean condensate drain, pump and discharger
- Check amperage on blower motor
- Lubricate blower motor, condenser motor, and cooling fan motor
- Inspect outside condenser coil; clean if required
- Inspect and test relays on condensers relays and transformers
- Inspect and service condenser fan motor
- Check condenser fan motor voltage and amperage
- Check refrigerant pressures and superheat- adjust as required
- Start air handler, test airflows and temperature
- Check operating controls
- Record service and status to customer and log on customer service account
No charge for use of refrigerant recovery
Cool Comfort Plan is offered to units less than 20 years old
Freon is not included